Programmes consist of one or more Field Trials. The form for submitting or editing an existing Programme is available at https://grassroots.tools/private/service/field_trial-submit_programme
- Load Programme: If you wish to edit an existing Programme, choose it from this list and its values will be loaded.
A Programme consists of the following pieces of information
- Name *: The name of the Programme.
- Abbreviation: An abbreviation for the Programme.
- Crop: This is the crop that this Programme is investigating.
- Objective: This is a description of the objectives of the Programme.
- Web address: If there is a web page associated with this Programme, you can enter it here.
- Principal Investigator Name *: This is the name of lead person for this Programme.
- Principal Investigator Email *: This is the email of lead person for this Programme.
- Logo: The web address of a file to use for the Programme logo. If the one you wish to use
doesn’t have a web address, get in touch with us as we can add it to the grasssroots.tools website
and then be able to use that address here.